Something New

Sorry I don't have much on my mind lately. I guess that must mean things are good around these parts. So happy for that.

I got my new bedding today! I have been beyond excited about it because I got what I REALLY wanted (and didn't think it would pan out that way in the beginning of my shopping a month ago). Option 2 was a better avenue for the pocket book, but it went out of stock (at overstock.com) and the greedy folks on ebay wanted to sell it for the same price as my first choice from Pottery Barn. I still am in awe that a patient frugal shopper actually got what she wanted in the first place. Thank you to whatever ebayer who happened to have it and sell it to me for way cheaper than some other folks on there. It's a discontinued set from Pottery Barn.

So I'll have to take photos later when I have the stuff washed and on the bed, but here is the link to see Pottery Barn's arrangement. Isn't that gorgeous??? I am so in love with light yellows and sage greens, but I love that there is a new color in my bedroom now... BLUE! A great compliment to my yellow striped walls [that I don't have any motivation to repaint]. So I'll have to make some blue pillows to compliment the paisley shams and duvet. Paisley, my new love...

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

Awesome Gina! Way to be patient!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

(You know my bedroom is dark blue w/ white accents, and the comforter I bought has shades of yellow and sage green, right? Kind-of neat that we have similar likes in the color department. Although, mine is a paisley pattern.)

- Your bloggy twin

Kate said...

SO PRETTY :-)

Unknown said...

And, I just posted about my new mattress...are both of our minds in the bedroom when things are good around our houses! he he

I like your choice, but I will have to remain happy with the old comforter. I am sad that way though, as long as it is warm and clean, I don't care. I need to get more woman in me. I just don't decorate. I am waiting until I can pay someone else to do it.