A story that will put you in AWE!

Click here to enjoy Alice's story of her amazing parents who love children. They were brave people! I enjoyed this story so much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And will you do me a big favor? Will you go to this post and vote for Garrett? His mother is a friend of mine and would love to win this contest because...
"I could win a complete photo shoot with a professional photographer, and a free 16x20 sprayed and mounted photo from the shoot - which may not sound like a whole lot, but as a photographer, I would love to be there and learn some tricks from her and have a wonderful picture of one of my babies!"

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I read the story Alice posted. Wow!

I also voted--just wanted you to know.

Unknown said...

thanks for the link. unlike other people, i really enjoy getting linked. ha ha

i voted...garrett is in the lead by 53% YEAH.

Klin said...

I really want Garrett to win! He is so cute. I love that kid. So I voted for him. Thanks for posting about it. I wouldn't have known otherwise. Looks like he is in the lead, too. Yay!!

Klin said...

I commented at Alice's blog. Thank you so very much for the link. These kids she talks about are my kids at work. I'll tell you more in person if you want. It's too much to put here.