1. After your intro, copy/paste this line and the rules below it: The originator wants to see how far it goes so please keep his link intact: http://rileycentral.net/
2. Encourage people to post with the incentive of a link by including those who have passed it along here:
3. Visit at least 3 on the list that have written and passed this meme. Leave them a comment..
Damien at Riley Central says, “Today I hereby unblog my mind with this post. One reason MANY of us writers get writer’s block is because we don’t nurture the things that give us joy. We spend too much time on the computer trying to write when we haven’t done anything worthy of writing about! To illustrate what makes me tick, and what gives me pure joy I am choosing 3 things I enjoy more than blogging and writing about them! Pick three things that enrapture, consume, fascinate, or otherwise enliven you more than blogging. Then write a few lines about each to explain what the nonblog activity does for you, why and how.”
3 things I enjoy more than blogging:
1. Spending the weekends with Ian and Liam. I love being lazy with them, silly with them and running around town with them. Riding in the old truck has become a new favorite too on week nights. Being together as a family is so fun and rewarding!
2. Chatting with close friends. One on one time with my girlfriends is very rejuvenating. Eating ice cream together or talking on the phone, it's something that makes me feel special and loved.
3. I have found a new love of reading since I joined a book club last spring. I even read other books between my book club assignments. I didn't used to read that much because I felt guilty reading fictional novels when I could be reading my scriptures or something else educational. I guess since having a baby, I have much to feel guilty about these days... so reading a good novel to "get out of house" isn't making me feel so bad about myself anymore. It's actually lifted me up (except when the book assignment is a boring one and I am forced to finish so I can write a review).
Now I'm tagging the following gals to share their non-blogging loves: