I am still here.

Hey, you don't miss me do you? I have been wandering around the blogosphere and it seems a lot of us are having the blogging blahs.

I've had a rough couple of weeks emotionally. Work, home and motherhood just haven't been meshing well. I think of all that I deal with daily and have felt sorry for myself. I think of all the other mothers out there feeling similar things and wishing they could just run away for an hour, a day, a week. I think of how much worse it could be, how blessed I really am, but then something else sucky will happen and I sink back to feeling sorry for myself again.

What a crock!

So I hope you are all having blogging blahs for good reasons. I am just a negative one lately.

Just know my head hasn't popped off. When and IF it does... well, I'm sure you'll hear about it on your local news.

9 comments:

Anissa said...

You always amazed me with how many blogs you kept up on. I have a hard time with the 10 or so that I read and comment on.

I'm sorry that these weeks have been so tough for you. You are right, we all go through what you're going through to some degree. Don't be hard on yourself for getting down, it's part of being human, and being a Mom. We all do it.
You are an amazing Mom and friend and nothing you do will ever change that!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I hope these blahs are gone away very soon. I'm tired of it! You're not alone, that's for sure!

Head, please stay on!

Steph

Klin said...

Yeah, we all have a little blah going on. Of course I miss you, but I also understand that life must go on. Sorry to hear that things are rough. It really seems that it happens more when the kids are young, but maybe that was just my experience.

If you need to do lunch, give me call. I am up for it.

utmommy said...

I don't know what it up with all the blahs, but I hope they go away soon.

Ashley said...

Being a well rounded person in general can be exhausting. Take a little time for yourself to rejuvenate. I think I am going to start up a book club in my ward so I can have one extra child and husband free night a month. Also it will force me to take time out and enjoy a good book all by myself.

Tori :) said...

I'm sorry Gina. I'm totally feeling down in the dumps right now too. :(
I am happy to hear your head hasn't popped off. I was worried.

Stephanie said...

Ugh, I can so relate. Doesn't life move like the tides? I wish you the best in getting out of the bums. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you, and thanks for always keeping up with everyone's blogs. I wish I could say the same, but I do always visit yours to see how ur doing.

take care

Yvonne said...

Gina, I'm sorry life is sucky right now. I hope it gets better soon.

Glad the head hasn't popped off. (I had to double check to make sure I didn't type "pooped off".