Old Movies

The past few months I've been enjoying the "watch instantly" feature on Netflix. The ethernet is hooked to Ian's Xbox so I can watch the movies on the big screen. I've been watching lots of old films and foreign films too. It's a really fun thing to have unlimited access to great movies! Ian goes to bed fairly early and I stay up and dive into Netflix.

Monday night I watched Kramer vs. Kramer with Dustin Hoffman. I cried. It's is a GREAT film! I can't stop thinking about the story. It was 1979 PG-13 ratnig, so there was a female frontal in it. Other than that, it's a safe and heartwarming movie. Any parent would love the story about a mother abandoning her family and the corporate dad taking over. Melted my heart. I only hope if anything happened to me, Liam would be just as cared for and loved beyond measure.

2 comments:

RCRambling said...

I vaguely recall this movie, but may have to see it again, sometime, since for some reason, the story doesn't sound exactly like I remember it.

Yvonne said...

I still remember the first time I saw Kramer vs. Kramer. Not sure if that was Meryl Streep's first role or not, but she was superb (as was Dustin Hoffman.

Wish we had Netflix here ; (