Good friends, good laughs

I have been blessed with many wonderful friends in my life. Many of whom can make me laugh!

I saw this photo on Jessica's facebook album today. It reminded me of how lucky I am to have friends like her in my life! What a difference it makes to share a chuckle with a friend. And one that has known me since I was 7... even better!

I love you Jessica! Have a fabulous weekend with your family. Give Noah a pat on the back and your daddy a big hug for me! I miss you all!

5 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

What a fun picture...

so nice to have friends, huh!!

Yvonne said...

That is such a great picture.

Friends are great.

Jessica said...

Love you too babe! It is I who is lucky to have rubbed sholders with you throughout my lifetime. you are truly one of my favorite people!!

Daisy said...

I love that picture of you two!! I'm so glad that our families met and stayed friends. You Vinsons are all the best!!

An Ordinary Mom said...

What a lovely picture! I need to remind myself to laugh more ... sometimes having kids that are constantly in need of something makes me forget to enjoy things :) !!