All is well

Life is really good lately. Ian is working his tail off, but he's still calm and very easy to get along with. I think I'd have to attribute it to his new diet and weight loss. I think he feels more confident and happy with himself. I think getting off the caffeine it he best thing he's done for himself. I am so proud of him!

Liam is a booger 2 year old a lot of times, but he's been a fun guy to hang out with too. I've really enjoyed this summer with him. We've had a lot of great activities to participate in as a family and just the two of us.

I hope I never forget the summer of 2008. It's been wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the exception of the few set-backs, we are having a good one, too!

Congrats to Ian's weight loss!

Tori :) said...

I'm glad things are going so great for you and your fam. You deserve it!

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad that things are going well for your family, Gina! I love moments like these because they get us through the harder times. Yay!