Sorry

This has been a long hiatus and I am sorry. I am not in the bloggin' groove the last few weeks. And I'm even more out of it since we left for Indiana for Christmas. I got back last night, but I have had no desire to scope blogs or write posts since I got home. The only reason I am on this computer is because we had 1 piece of luggage out of 4 missing at the baggage claim last night. I was notified after 9pm this evening that the bag would be here at 11pm. It's 2 minutes to midnight and I'm still waiting. It's 2am Indiana time... I should have been in bed 2 hours ago!

Night night-- hopefully my make up and deodorant find their way to my porch before work tomorrow.

6 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, you were in Indiana and I didn't know!! Hope you had fun- we have a ton of snow now here!

Steph

Yvonne said...

I hope you had a fabulous time in Indiana--sorry about the luggage. I HATE having to check bags anymore. Get some rest!!!

Katie said...

I hope the bags came in. I'd love to hear about your trip when you get settled.

Mel said...

Welcome Home.

Rick said...

I think that the last three times we've flown they've lost our laugage and we live 2.5 hours from the airport - but they did deliver.

I'm having a little give-way over at my blog to celebrate one year of blogging - no gimicks - just some fun.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Terry said...

Lost luggage -that always stinks, especially luggage containing make-up. After David and I got married, we flew to CA from DC to go to the wedding reception David's Mom had for us. My suitcase containing my veil and make-up didn't make it. It was supposed to be delivered at 9:00am the day of the reception. Two hours before the reception, it hadn't come. I had to run to the grocery store and by cheap make-up to wear. Then my sister showed up with her good make-up to save the day. The suitcase arrived just after 6:00pm. The reception started at 7:00, so my veil arrived in time. :) Sorry my comment was as long as your post.